Sunday, September 9, 2012

Caitlin's 24th Birthday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Saturday morning, I left for San Antonio to visit my cousin Caitlin and celebrate her 24th birthday! When I got there yesterday, we went to Nordstrom's so I could try on a bridesmaid dress for her wedding! I think we've narrowed it down to two different dresses! : )

That afternoon, we watched the Aggies play their first game of the season against Florida. We were excited because it was their first game in the SEC! We watched the game over at Matt's (Cait's fiance) apartment....he cooked wings for us during the game! My friends Kimberly and Kristan also came! The Aggies lost but we still had fun!

Caitlin's Margarita Cake!






Last night, we went to a bar in San Antonio...it was 70's night so we had a blast people watching! Happy Birthday Baby Cait! I hope you had a great birthday!!!! : )

I'm loving this cooler weather... it's finally starting to feel like Fall!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute cake! And it looks you all had fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is so cute! :)

    Glad you had a nice weekend, Christa!

    ReplyDelete